Ceppeto ' Histotical
It is said that Lamporecchio was famous for the Masetto’s Novella written by Boccaccio and set in the monastery of "Brigidine" from Lamporecchio (the Castellaccio) situated about 300 m from Ceppeto and now non-existent. . To embellish the view, that you will enjoy by Ceppeto there is the Villa of architect Bernini, commissioned by Rospigliosi family for the abode of Pope Clement IX, as well as the Pisan mountains that appear on the horizon marine guards, the vineyards of Cerreto Guidi and his villa Medicea and San Miniato whose tower stands in the memories of the time. Remember that takes birth from the Ceppeto’ s canyons a pupil of Bramante and famous architect
The nature of montalbano of Ceppeto
The territory of the municipality of Lamporecchio stretches for 22,17 km2 in the hills and Plains, from the western slopes of Monte Albano at Padule di Fucecchio. Inhabited since Roman times, originated from an ancient feud; it was incorporated in 1774 to community and podesteria of Serravalle, in 1810 to join the village of Larciano. Reached its current appearance in 1897 when Larciano has become autonomous. Lamporecchio, which developed along the route of the road from Lower Valdarno Pistoia reached through Monte Albano, was the eleventh to the thirteenth century feud of the Bishop of Pistoia who saw their privileges confirmed by the imperial diplomas of Frederick I (1155), Arrigo VI (1196) and Otto IV (1209), but already in 1224, after lively disputes, it was recognized political jurisdiction to the municipality of Pistoia. During the wars between Pistoia, Lucca and Florence (1306-1328) Lamporecchio alternately passed from hand until Florence, after having granted in Pistoia in 1329, decided not to its annexation to the district in 1351. A Lamporecchio was born poet Francesco Berni (1497-1535).
Artifacts from the seventeenth century
the frame of the "Colline di Leonardo", in the south-west of
Lamporecchio Montalbano, lies the farm Ceppeto, probably
originating from the early 1150 ad. In
fact the historic Emanuele Repetti publishes in his geographical
dictionary Toscano, published in 1860, ca: “a statement about
Porciano of Lamporecchio, where the precise annotations are: "-Porciano
is small village that gave the word to a parish church (St.
George at Porciano) in the parish community and about one and a
half miles to the East of Lamporecchio, Jurisdiction of Cerreto
Guidi, Diocese of Pistoja, Compartment of Florence.
Sits on the southern flank of Mount Albano, at a summit placed between the yoke of S. Baronto and the S. Allucio.
There were lords bishops of Pistoia up since the Emperor Otto III in 1198 confirmed at one of those prelates, among other things at the villa of Ronco swine, and that of Ceppeto at Lamporecchio.
Indeed, the villa of Ronco was recalled from the
possessions of the episcopal pistojese until the year 756 in a
membrane of the monastery of St. Bartolomeo di Pistoia”.
It is with the 18th century that the territory shall assume, with the agricultural systems and architecture, the features preserved until today.
The Manor House with its garden with aromatic essences, large Redwood, the limonaia; rural houses, inhabited by the peasants on the first floor and the animals from the Court on the ground floor, with their ovens; the factories as the mills, oil mills and sawmills, allocated along the Gorge where people found a source of energy, co-operated to create a mechanism capable of being self-employed and melt in natural context without altering the ecosystem. Hence the fundamental principle with which we interact with the environment. Follow the beautiful. The Nice as good. "The olive tree when cut should be nice, to produce more!" With the goal of harmonizing the territory at Nice, it has always focused hard survive, leaving behind them the most precious heritage, Tuscany.
Fattoria di Ceppeto - via Ceppeto 92 - Lamporecchio (Pt) - Toscana - Italia - firstname.lastname@example.org